Fixing the date or time for a wedding is one of the initial steps to take while planning for a marriage to take place. While the readiness or availability of your cherry-picked wedding reception locations and main suppliers will eventually determine your choice of time or date for you. However, getting to have an idea of the time you would most likely be set to have a wedding ceremony is an excellent place to begin. We will later talk about the advantages of the best periods of time to wed in Australia. Let’s take a look at the months to get married in Australia.
Months to have a wedding in Australia
Planning your wedding and intend to choose the most suitable time of the year? You should feel great about getting married. There are many other Australians also getting married too. In 2017, there were 112,954 registered marriages according to the ABS (Australian Bureau of Statistics). Interestingly, in 2012, there were also 123,244 registered marriages as stated by the Australian Bureau of Statistics, which is the highest number of registered marriages in any single year. Also, the busiest month for wedding according to the Australian Bureau of Statistics is usually March, then followed by November.
The month of July is less busy, so if you are facing difficulties in trying to get a venue, then try mid-winter. January is also not very busy, but how do you make sure everyone attends when a lot of people go on holiday trips at that time? The number of weddings each year has been regularly growing for more than a decade, though the percentage of people officially getting engaged is becoming smaller. The crude rate of marriages decreased from 4.9 in 2016 to 4.6 marriages per thousand estimated resident people in 2017. Now, let’s take a look at the merits of each Australian wedding period or time.
- Many vegetables and fruits are abundant, which is perfect for a fresh menu.
- A good number of flower varieties are blossoming in spring. Varieties such as roses, peonies, calla lilies, tulips and so on are all abundant in spring.
- These periods have clement weather conditions with moderate highs around 18°C. The weather is usually very sunny and pleasant but also refreshing.
- Lengthy daylight periods allows for extended wedding parties and celebrations and lots of flexibility.
- These periods have lots of floral options for your decorations and bouquet.
- Summer brings with it warm summer nights, which makes outdoor parties an attractive option.
- These are the perfect periods for outdoor weddings; they are neither too hot nor too cold
- The weather condition in autumn is quite reliable. Extended, calm evening is highly frequent
- Chilly weather creates a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere for weddings
- Also, the month of July has the fewest average rainfall for the year.